At Naughty Girl Australia, we want you to be happy with your product!
Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
If you find you product to be defective or unfit for purpose, please visit the Resolution Centre to begin the returns process. We will complete a trouble shooting guide with you as a first step, however rest assured if your product is in fact faulty or unfit for the purpose in which you purchased it - you are entitled to an exchange or credit.
TO BEGIN A PRODUCT RETURN PLEASE VISIT THE RESOLUTION CENTRE
(we cannot facilitate a product return via email alone)
Returns Process Summary
- Customer visits Resolution Centre to report product problem
- GSA staff review the request. Sometimes we will ask for more information
- When approved, NBA staff will open an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) and issue an RMA Number
- GSA Staff will issue an email detailing how to return your item correctly
- Customer posts item back to GSA & provides proof of postage / tracking number
- GSA sends a replacement item or issues store credit to the value of the item + return postage costs
We do not cancel orders due to change of mind
Product Returns, Refunds & Warranty T&Cs
Get Sexy Australia offers an easy 30 Day "quick returns" period on faulty products from the date in which the product arrives to you. We do also facilitate the 1 year warranties on some of our more popular products such as the We-Vibe Range and LELO range.
if you think you have received a product that is faulty, Get Sexy will be happy to exchange the product free of charge or credit the full value of the product if it is indeed found to be faulty upon inspection by a Get Sexy staff member. We are happy to cover the cost of sending a new product back to a customer, however shipping costs of sending the product initially to Get Sexy for inspection is a customer's responsibility. (If your product is found to be faulty, your postage cost will also be refunded / credited to you.)
If a replacement is not desired, Get Sexy is also able to arrange offer store credit (or refund.if the product is faulty)
Note: We do not offer refunds for change of mind (store credit only)
Customers must notify us within 30 days from date of arrival of their product to be eligible for any refund, exchange or credit.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
· Your full name
· Your order number (GS6865xxxx)
· Your RMA Number (RMAxxx issued by us in the resolution centre)
We ask that you provide a tracking number with the return so as to ensure that it can be traced and for confirmation of return to us.
Once our staff receive the faulty product back and confirm it is indeed faulty, we can take the requested next step that our customer has provided. If you have selected that you wish to receive a replacement product, it will be sent out to you, at no extra charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
Please do contact us via telephone or email if you have not heard from us within a few working days once the product has been sent back for warranty claim. This is to ensure there were no issues with the process, however in most cases; you should see the replacement within a few working days.
Before Returning Your Products
In often cases, many returned products actually work fine when tested, but the batteries have not been inserted correctly. Before returning a faulty sex toy or product, we do please ask that our customers follow a few simple testing points as follows:
· Make sure you are using the correct batteries
· Make sure the batteries have been inserted correctly
· Ensure the battery compartment has been screwed on tightly and appropriately
· Try new batteries
· Make sure battery connectors are not wet or have moisture on them
If you have a returns policy enquiry do not hesitate to contact us